As you maybe aware if reading this on the day of publish, it is Monday again. Difficult to get going? – I was thinking I may make Haiku a weekly thing, possibly every Monday. I also seem to have been doing “what I learned this weekend” for the past few Mondays, so I may continue with that as well. Both, as you can see from scrolling down, are below.
I was also thinking about some other short term plans for the blog:
- Is the art of computer / console games underrated?
- Some Poetry larger than Haiku (maybe).
- Some word association lists.
- Some word story prompt lists.
- Some short story, improvised and based on the prompts.
- Whatever else I come up with
What I learned from this weekend:
- A reminder that the little unexpected things you learn, are often the best ones.
- Bruce Springsteen is not my favourite artist, but I sure want to hear what he comes up with.
- NHL 12 on the PS3 is a really good game. I can say this now I’m beginning to win some games. Beginning to master it, opens up many of the subtleties included in the game. Very well done.
- Liverpool FC can still dominate a game have the most chances and yet lose. Story of the league season, lots of chances, little conversion, = many dropped points.
- Anaheim Ducks are similar to LFC, conceding silly goals and not enough chance conversion = many dropped points.
Lexicon word of the day: perturbation.